100% Pasture Born. 100% Pasture Raised.
Randall Lineback is beyond grass-fed. What does that mean for you?
1: Unparalleled Flavor
The Randall Linebacks spend their entire lives outdoors, as nature intended. They work their muscles, eat well, and roam freely. This translates into rich red meat, packed absolutely chock-full of satisfying flavor.
2: Meat That’s Good For You
Randall Lineback is significantly better for you than other top-tier beef, with higher beneficial Omega 3 fatty acids, lower saturated fats, and less than half the cholesterol of Wagyu. Producers of high-fat animals would have you believe that fat is good. We disagree! Randall Lineback beef has all the flavor without the cloying fat.
You are what you eat.
With Chapel Hill Farm Randall Lineback:
- You are drinking the crystal clear waters of our limestone springs and eating the nutritious grass from our pastures. You are not consuming added growth hormones, steroids, or unnecessary and dangerous antibiotics.
- You know what you’re eating. Each package of Randall Lineback comes from a single animal with detailed genetic records. This means unmatched traceability and quality control for you.
- You are tasting what meat was meant to be. Heritage genetics lead to a lean meat that’s surprisingly rich and juicy. This is a red meat all its own. It is heart-healthy, good-for-you, honest-to-goodness real food. This means our meat will satisfy your deepest hunger while leaving you feeling energized.
Our Secret? Nature and Nurture.
The outstanding flavor of Randall Lineback is the result of:
1. Unmatched heritage genetics, and...
2. Our dedication to 100% pasture-based, humane treatment.
1. The nature of our product:
The Randall Linebacks are a genetic time-capsule from the 1700s. They existed in America a century before high-fat beef breeds were invented, so they are one of the only remaining cattle breeds in the world that taste the way beef was meant to taste.
2. How we nurture our product:
To create a product that is of the highest quality, we have dedicated ourselves to providing the highest quality of life for these animals. They spend their entire lives outdoors. All cattle are ruminants, meaning they are built to eat grass. They are also built to live in free ranging herds. We believe strongly in the power of nature—of green grass, spring water, and sunshine—and never give our animals growth hormones, steroids, or harmful antibiotics.